5-Minute Chicken Salad
** Makes 5 Servings**
What you’ll need:
- 2 cans of 10 oz chicken (in water)
- 1 ripe avocado
- 2 Tbsp of lemon juice or 1 fresh lemon
- ¼ tsp of salt
- ½ tsp of pepper
- Use a can opener to open the 2 cans of chicken. Drain the water from the cans.
- Scoop the chicken into a small mixing bowl.
- Cut the avocado. Use a spoon to remove the yummy goodness and add this to the mixing bowl in small pieces.
- Add lemon juice, salt, and pepper to the mixing bowl.
- Use a fork to thoroughly mix all of the ingredients.
5 Minutes or less, right??!! And minimal clean-up. Enjoy!
TIP: An avocado is ripe when you can easily remove the stem and the color beneath the stem is green. Also, the avocado should be slightly soft when you squeeze it.